Date(s) - 03/30/2017
8:30 pm - 11:00 pm
46th and Butler Pittsburgh PA
Meet at the corner of 46th and Butler in Lawrenceville around 8:00pm and plan to start the ride around Ride Departs at 8:30pm.
The underwear bike ride is about having fun and promoting a positive self body image.
PA Biking Saftey laws.
Ride at your own risk.
PGH Undies Ride (Suggested) Rules to a successful ride.
1. Have FUN!
2. Helmets & Lights (PA law requiers lights at night)
3. Stay behind ride leaders (unless you are a marshal).
4. Stay in the right lane when we are riding in two lanes of traffic.
5. Be respectful of other riders and drivers.
6. Know the route before the ride (it is posted on the event page), make sure you are comfortable with the terrain and distance.
7. Age 21+ Ride
(Suggested) Items to bring to an Underwear Bike Ride
2. Money & I.D.
3. Lock, spare tube, tools, pump (consider learning how to change a flat tire).
(Suggested) Pre-ride Bike Maintainance
1. Check tires and inflate to proper pressure.
2. Check brakes.
3. Check chain and shifting.