Bike Related Donations
Donations to Free Ride are always welcome! We are always in need of bikes and parts, and your contribution will help to keep our shop operational. Please drop off during one of our “Donation Drives” as listed on the calendar 🙂
- all working adult bikes!
- road, mountain, hybrid, gravel bikes
- non-electric adult bikes that need some mechanical repair
- bicycle parts
- wheels, chains, pedals, derailleurs, seats, brakes, chains, levers, stems, seat posts, forks, etc.
- water bottles, helmets, mirrors, jerseys, etc.
- bike shop supports
- tools, old towels, rags, cleaning supplies, bike stands, etc.
Donations to Free Ride are tax deductible.
Thank you for your donations! If bikes come to us, this means they are saved from the landfill (yay!) and also can help folks access bikes that otherwise might not be able to!
Are you interested in helping Free Ride run more effectively, efficiently, and smoothly? Your donation will go towards helping fund the expenses that Free Ride incurs as well as buying new bike parts and tools.
All donations are tax-deductible, as we are recognized by the IRS as a non-profit organization.
You may use to make a donation and support Free Ride today!